23:56 ST
May News Discussion
It’s gonna be May!

The newest OotS coat to join our collection is Running on the Moon, along with their Midnight Waves Wig and Retro City Background! This month’s coat was created by Puppy, and the items created by Myla. You can purchase this set from the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of the month!

Activity Updates
  • The Creative Collective has been updated with new prompts for April!
  • A new round of the Chamber of Reflections has begun!
  • This month’s Productivi-Weekend will run from Friday, May 17th through Sunday, May 19th!

Concluding Coats For A Cause

Over the last four months, we’ve been running a Coats for a Cause campaign with all proceeds going toward Kiwi’s Stroke Recovery. Our campaign has now ended, having raised a total of $1200! Thank you all for being so generous!

The mushroom for the Reverence coat can now be purchased in the Fungimental Magic shop.

Wrapping Up My Pet Plant

We concluded our houseplant shenanigans, and while the Cave may now be lacking in googly-eyed flora, a variety of potted plants were awarded to those who participated in the festivities! The sticker still needs to go out for this activity, but we will get to that soon!

The air quality in here already feels better!!

Upcoming Spring Event

Recently, some strange noises have been coming from Professor Sprocket’s workshop… all sorts of whirring and buzzing and clanking. He’s clearly hard at work on something – rest assured, once it’s complete, he’s sure to make it everyone’s problem announce it with as much fanfare as possible.

Staff Username Change

Nonny, formerly Nonnavlis, has had an official username change!

Behind the Veil
  • glitch and Myla are going to be working on the spring event!
  • The coordinator team is working on the spring event!
  • The art team is working on the spring event and the queues!

Posted May 1, edited May 14
i wish kiwi the best luck with recovery! <3
Posted May 1

Love this set and I’m really excited for the spring event >:3c

Sending Kiwi good vibes and well wishes!

Posted May 2
The dates for Productivi-weekend have been updated!

I realized that April’s dates were still in the announcement. Whoopsie.

This month’s Productivi-Weekend will run from Friday, May 17th through Sunday, May 19th!

Posted May 14