20:43 ST
June News Discussion
It’s Already June!

The newest OotS coat to join our collection is Sol Seeker, along with their Sun Hat and Summertime Splash Pad! This month’s coat was created by Puppy, and the items created by Myla. You can purchase this set from the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of the month!

Activity Updates
  • The Creative Collective has been updated with new prompts for June!
  • A new round of the Chamber of Reflections has begun!
  • This month’s Productivi-Weekend will run from Friday, June 14th through Monday, June 17th!

A Shift of Seasons

The cicadas are chirping throughout the Cave and the days are growing longer… Summer must be on its way in! The seasonal wares currently in stock at Fungimental Magic will be making their quarterly changeover on June 20th, so be sure to visit the peaceful pastures before they get too overgrown!

Summer Seasonal Shop

Speaking of summer - Chadwick is preparing for his yearly grand opening! Visit Chadwick’s Summer Snack Shack starting on June 20th to get your hands on the summer’s hottest trends - and, of course, those retro summertime classics of yesteryear.

H.I.V.E. Chamber: Create Your Avatar

It’s just about time to head into Professor Sprocket’s new invention, the Highly Immersive Videographical Edutainment (H.I.V.E.) Chamber. He is encouraging everyone to design their avatar!

This activity runs through June 16th, Noon Standard Time. Head on over!

And earn the Health Hearts Avatar Frame!

Professor Sprocket’s Highly Immersive Videographical Edutainment Chamber

Our yearly word-building activity is back! This year, everyone will need to defeat four Boss Monsters in addition to sending and receiving words amongst the community.

This activity will run from June 2nd at noon ST through June 16th at noon ST. More information can be found here and here!

It’s Pride Month!

Happy Pride Month! This year, have a new pride-themed item to share: the Rainbow Snapback! This item is now permanently available in the Marketplace!

Behind the Veil
  • glitch and Myla have been working on the spring event! They will switch focus to Summer releases, Drawntlet prep, and a few odds and ends this month!
  • The coordinator team has been working hard on the spring event, and next up will be the Drawntlet!
  • The art team has also been working on the spring event and the queues! Drawntlet and summer shop are next on the list.

Posted Jun 1

CHADWICK MY GUY

BRING ON SUMMER

Posted Jun 2
oh i looked at the summer shop just now, why do i love the flamingo so much? xD
Posted Jun 20

I know right!! I loooooove lawn flamingos. They’re the best lawn decoration ever.

so wait, if we have lawn flamingos now, can we get garden gnomes sometime??? do I need to submit this in the next item dory???

Posted Jun 20
New pride items!

Squeaking in just in time for pride month, we now have a set of cute Pride Heart Pendants to give a subtle pride touch to your LGBTQIA+ pets!

...and a new flag!

Also, I’m sure several of you have already noticed that we’ve added a new flag this year: Aroace! All previously-available pride items now also come in an Aroace version, as well as the new pendants, of course! We now have 23 different flags available in our pride collection—phew! I don’t have it in me to do the math on that one, but that’s a lot of items! haha

All these items should now be available in the marketplace, where they will remain permanently available year-round!

Happy Pride Month everyone!! <3

Posted Jun 29, edited Jun 29

I can’t see the lesbian pendant in the shop 8( (I think another one might also be missing as well because I counted 21 in the store)

edit: other one missing is nonbinary

Oxton Yes you’re right, sorry about that! I hadn’t realized when I made the announcement we’d had a little goof with the shop—Myla’s aware so it should be fixed soon! ^^
Posted Jun 29

YAY more pride stuff! I love these. Also jazzed to see the aroace pride colorways!

Any chance we could get plain solid color recolors of these? I’d love to have some on pets who would not be loud and proud but could still use some simple bling. <3

edit: 8 items in 23 colorways = 184 pride items. 8D

Fixed the missing shop pendants!

And yes, there will be some plain recolors—Nonny already finished some that we’re likely releasing next month with a few other things :D

Posted Jun 30

Awesome, thank you <3

Also looking forward to the plain colours too, I love having more jewelry options. :D

Posted Jun 30
YAY <3
Posted Jun 30