03:38 ST
[EVENT] The Drawntlet (July 1 - July 31)
Cien No worries and thank you! I just sent over my BoW to the Bone Monster.
Posted Jul 14
Perfect - thanks Nobo, you’re all set too! <3
Posted Jul 14

Cien
A bit too late to this, but is it somehow possible to exchange what I have gotten from the bag of wonders for the lucky envelope? I didn’t know abt the prize mixup so I opened the BoW as soon as I got

I do understand if this can’t be done due to possible scam/lying issues, so no problem if it isn’t possible :)

Posted Jul 15
Featherfoot No problem - thanks for letting me know, and sorry again about the mix up! Please go ahead and send the item that you got to the Bone Monster, and I’ll get you the correct prize.
Posted Jul 16
Cien Thank you, sent over to the Bone Monster!
Posted Jul 17, edited Jul 17
Featherfoot You’re all set, sorry for the delay! <3
Posted Jul 17

Cien Thank you for the spotlight and sorry for being late!! I sent my BoW to the Bone Monster to trade for the Lucky Envelope please

Sorry again for the tardiness, it’s been a busy few days for me haha x.x

Posted Jul 18
Runarite No problem at all - it was my mistake, there was no time limit! I’ve got you all sorted! <3
Posted Jul 18
I have a question regarding the prize shop. I remember asking this question somewhere (perhaps in the discord) about exchanging points for ‘Activity’ tagged items. They’re classified as Event items, yes?
Posted Jul 20, edited Jul 20
Week Four has been unlocked

Caesium Yes, event items include activity items!

Posted Jul 20
The spotlight for week 2 is live! Find the collection on Twitter and Facebook!

Week 2 features work by Stanari, Hawkins, Miranda, Caesium, Nyfeaena, Tamako, and theoryofaghost! You should all receive a Lucky Envelope shortly, and this post will be updated when they’re sent out!

Lucky Envelopes have been sent out!

Great work, everyone! We are loving all of the entries - can you believe we’re over halfway through with the Drawntlet? Time flies!

Posted Jul 21, edited Jul 21
The spotlight for week 3 is live! Find the collection on Twitter and Facebook!

Week 3 features work by OnyxMalvolio, Marina, WindyFox, Oxton, Lazaire, Nebelleben, and Feeshy! You should all receive a Lucky Envelope shortly, and this post will be updated when they’re sent out!

With week 3’s spotlights here and week 4 wrapping up, we’re almost at the end of the Drawntlet! Amazing work so far!

Posted Jul 28, edited Jul 28
The spotlight for week 4 is live! Find the collection on Twitter and Facebook!

Week 4 features work by Tsar Nicky, Laggingbehindreality, Chicken, Shigure, Sherushi, luccamajere, and teaunicorn! You should all receive a Lucky Envelope shortly, and this post will be updated when they’re sent out!

Congrats for finishing Drawntlet 2024, everyone! <3

Posted Aug 2, edited Aug 2
Oh wow what an incredibly goofy way for my brief chickadee life to me immortalized. I’m glad others enjoyed our goofiness while it lasted<3
Posted Aug 3
The spotlight pieces for week 5 have been chosen!

They will be posted on social media as soon as Cien is able to do so! :)
(I’m just filling in while she’s out of town!)

Week 5 features work by Emeralda, Lilykitten5, Akira, and polygone! You will all be receiving a Lucky Envelope momentarily. Congrats, all!

And congrats to everyone for making it through another Drawntlet! <3 Stickers and prizes for full completion will be sent out sometime in the next few days, and we are actively working on distributing your selected prizes from the prize shop!

Posted Aug 7
The spotlight pieces for week 5 are on Twitter and Facebook!

Apologies for the delay - I got sent on a surprise business trip! Well done, everyone! Drawntlet 2024 is all done!

Posted Aug 13
Hey, did the frames for the full 31 day participation already get distributed? I don’t seem to have received mine yet, so I was wondering.
Posted Aug 22
The full completion participation prizes have now been sent out!

Sorry for the delay on these! Stickers still need to be distributed, but we should be able to get to those soon!

Posted Aug 29