14:26 ST
August Productivi-Weekend (through August 18th)
Welcome to August’s Productivi-Weekend!

Productivi-Day occurs around the 15th of each month, typically running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. Because it appears to work better with folks’ schedules, we have decided to extend it to cover the weekend nearest to the 15th of each month. This month, Productivi-Weekend begins on Friday August 16th and runs through Sunday, August 18th.  If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Character doodles or drabbles
  • Profile work
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • IRL Gardening
  • Cleaning out your attic
  • Back to school shopping
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made between when this post goes up and when the activity ends at 23:59 ST on Sunday, August 18th - any posts made or edited after that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

This month, we’ll be raffling off a total of three Lucky Envelopes among participants!

All participants will also get a yellow sticker!

We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
Posted Aug 16
Made some appearance reference art for Luka.

Posted Aug 16
made a thematic drawing for my character

Posted Aug 17

Published the first version of my adventure Spelunking in Spelaion Town! You can’t actually explore the caves yet, but you can buy burgers or go fishing!

Also posted Chapter 3 of Songstone Stream.

Posted Aug 17
I made some art for Tinsel!
Posted Aug 18, edited Aug 18
I did start CC again, finally… but also got some unique order stuff together.
Posted Aug 18
Did some work on Serena’s profile for Chamber of Reflections! I had to fix her image and decided to just get started on the rest too, haha.
Posted Aug 18

Did a dressup and came up with a name for Lėlė Mieloji.

Posted Aug 18

Started on an OC lineup! You can tell where I started oops.

Posted Aug 18
Productivi-weekend is over!

This month, we had 8 participants! :D All of whom will receive a yellow sticker shortly!

Our raffle winners for this month are:
Desrasaela Lazaire vindienmay
Each of you will be receiving a Lucky Envelope momentarily!

See you all next month!!

Posted Aug 20