00:55 ST
June Productivi-Weekend (through June 16th)
Welcome to June’s Productivi-Weekend!

Productivi-Day occurs around the 15th of each month, typically running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. Because it appears to work better with folks’ schedules, we have decided to extend it to cover the weekend nearest to the 15th of each month. This month, we will be starting on Friday, June 14th and running through 23:59 ST on Sunday, June 16th! If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Ongoing activity or event entries
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • IRL Gardening
  • Work retreats
  • Taxes (but you should do them anyway)
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made between when this post goes up and when the activity ends at 23:59 ST on Sunday, June 16th - any posts made or edited after that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in this weekend’s Productivities will not only receive a sticker for their efforts, but will be entered into a raffle for the following prizes:

• Lucky Envelope (5 winners!)
We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
Posted Jun 14
Only a very tiny thing this weekend, but I came up with a character design (+ outfit) for Omni and wrote a little starting note on his profile to be further expanded on in the future
Posted Jun 14

Added appearances and filled in the details/outline for a future section of this geness page.

And did my event submission.

Posted Jun 14, edited Jun 15

I drew several pictures for the activity H.I.V.E Chamber - link1, link2
also spontaneously designed and dressed up the recently released Bug

Posted Jun 14
Posted Jun 15, edited Jun 15
FINALLY hived https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/permalink/476005
Posted Jun 15

Did my HIVE avatar linked here! :D

Link~

Posted Jun 15
Made an entry for the HIVE avatar activity
Posted Jun 15

Finished a major update for the “A Well-Worn City” Adventure. The location/travel system had just been overhauled, and some old flavor text had to be scrapped, so spent some time today re-writing flavor text for each of the locations you can go to and adding some nice visual polish before publishing 3.0

Posted Jun 15
Wrote a description for my Bug character!
Posted Jun 16
Did my HIVE Avatar!
Posted Jun 16
Posted Jun 16, edited Jun 16

I spent four hours on this so I’m putting it here too. haha I’m not tired you’re tired-zzzzzzzzzzzz~

Posted Jun 16
Oops almost forgot to post. https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/permalink/476033 I did my avatar!
Posted Jun 16
Made an entry for the Avatar Activity as well as worked on Reach’s info for the Chamber of Reflections!
Posted Jun 16
Posted Chapter 2 of Gaxe’s story, “Songstone Stream”.
Posted Jun 16
Character scribbles for Baihe!
Posted Jun 16
Posted Jun 16
Wrote a couple of posts (one, two)
I also worked on & submitted my avatar!
Posted Jun 16
Worked on my avatar event!
Posted Jun 16
Like so many others, I did the avatar event!
Posted Jun 16
I worked on one of my group geness page. I added the format, images, and worked a little on one of the character descriptions.
Posted Jun 16

I outlined my Scribe Circle entry. Did not finish, but I came up with a theme. It’s under a spoiler at the top of Faran’s profile until I finish it later.

I also fiddled with Elaina’s dress up some, and also made her finally both drifty and gloomy like she was meant to be! I gave an old character an actual outfit.

I finally did the fourm thing for this event
Posted Jun 16

Made some progress on some artwork! I’m trying to adjust a base I already have made and personalize it to one of my Myceneans

Posted Jun 16
Finally figured out what direction I wanted to go with my event Bug! Got him dressed up a little and even got one of his bios done :)
Posted Jun 16
Hive avatar post! Here!
Posted Jun 16
Productivi-weekend is over!

This month, we had 28 participants! Thanks for taking the time out of your weekend to get a little something creative done. :D

The raffle winners are:

Emeralda, Grimmreminder, Runarite, Firkasa**, DeepRiver1995, and Nephele
**Extra pull due to staff win

All prizes and stickers will be distributed momentarily!
See you next month!!

Posted Jun 18